International Franchise Conference, Israel 2014
May 22, 2014
Sheraton Hotel, Tel Aviv
Come join us at the International Franchise Conference to learn more about how to succeed in representing an international franchise in Israel. The event is organized by the U.S. Commercial Service in the U.S. Embassy, Tel Aviv in cooperation with the Israel Franchise Institute and Franchise Business Broker (FBB), a brokerage firm. There will be high- level speakers from top consulting firms, service providers and international franchise directors that will speak and educate you on how to succeed in the beautiful country of Israel.
At the conference you will have a chance to learn about business opportunities from well-known American brands such as Johnny Rockets, Hardees, Cold Stone Creamery, Papa John’s Pizza and many more will be represented through a catalog show that is organized by the U.S. Commercial Service.
Goals for the event:
- Exposure of International franchises in the Israeli market
- Making business connections between Israeli business people with international franchise companies
- Identify the Israeli market and the potential aspects.
- Provide tools and business information to increase the knowledge of the franchise business model and in particularly International franchise model.
- 10 – 20 International franchise companies participating in a catalog show
- 200 – 250 Attendees; Israeli business people
Structure of the event:
9:30 – 12:00 Professional Presentations
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
13:00 – 16:00 Catalog Show
Registration will be open soon!
For more information please contact the following people: